To strengthen our global position, we are seeking a Technical Support/ Process Engineer. This position reports to the Production Manager – PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and will work together with the team of production staff ensure that production is running efficiently and trouble-free.
Responsibilities / work areas
- Responsible for production processing, instruction and material utilization.
- Implement technical developments.
- Respond to any quality issues.
- Continuous process improvements.
- Thai nationality.
- 1-2 years’ experience in garment production.
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
As a person you must be / have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Production Engineering, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Overview and good analytical skills.
- Good and strong personality.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Be proactive.
- Have technical and practical skills.
- Have an attitude for problem-solving and decision-making.
- Good communication in English is required, both verbal and in writing.