Key Account Manager
To responsible in sales management (Modern Trade), improve work process in sales department. Coordinate between marketing and trade marketing department to plan and increase sales volume (Modern Trade). This position is reporting to MT Director.
- Able to establish the ethical sales and marketing strategies to ensure the sales achievement.
- Ensure the sales strategies have been executed to match with the market/customer opportunities and company resources.
- Optimise the trade term spending with responsible accounts.
- Achieve and exceed sales target (Modern Trade).
- Analyze the market trends and sales performance for overall improvement in order to be competitive in the market.
- Plan and set up effective sales and marking strategies to attract potential product buyers and consumers.
- Responsible for monthly and yearly sales performance report.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 8 years experience in modern trade account management of consumer products (FMCG) with management level.
- Ability to expand international market (MT).
- Strong sells skills combine with excellent negotiation skills.
- Proven record of good performance in sales management.
- Ability to travel and visit customers in foreign countries.
- Transparent, responsible, dynamic, active, integrity, high royalty innovative.
- Excellent English communication skills.